Ben Myer's started this meme. Check out his answers over at Faith and Theology.
1. One book that changed your life: Karl Barth - Church Dogmatics IV/1
2. One book that you've read more than once: Aidan Nichols - The Shape of Catholic Theology
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Revised Standard Version with Apocrypha
4. One book that made you laugh: C.S. Lewis - The Great Divorce
5. One book that made you cry: C.S. Lewis - Surprised by Joy
6. One book that you wish had been written: Karl Barth - Church Dogmatics IV/4
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Dom Gregory Dix - The Shape of the Liturgy
8. One book you’re currently reading: John Polikinghorne - Science and Christian Belief
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Joseph Farrell - Free Choice in Maximus the Confessor
10. Now tag five people: I'm tagging the following bloggers - Steve Blakemore (Thinking is Good for You), Brett (Pennsylvanian-Anglican), Johnny Drums (Every Square Inch), Acolyte and/or Photius Jones (Energies), and Tommy (Hagia Sapentia).
P.S. - This is harder than it looks!