Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hello? Is there anybody in there?

Okay, so I stole that line from Pink Floyd. "Comfortably Numb" -- great song. For those who may still come by to read this blog, be on the lookout for the resumption of my blogging come this weekend. I spent much of last weekend (Thurs.-Mon.) in the hospital. I had a little chest pain scare, and went through a number of tests over the weekend, including the dreaded stress test...not fun. Heart seems okay. I'm still having chest pains, but at least I'm not stressed about it. Ha! That's ironic since stress seems to be the problem!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prof. Dunlap,

Have a good rest!

Take care.

Jason

Marshall Scott said...

Well, bless you. Cardiac or not, it's frightening when it's your chest.

Anonymous said...

Central New York has you in their prayers.

Rest and get well soon!

Bob Hackendorf

The Modern Wondering Monk said...

Dan, I am sorry to hear about the chest pain. I hope it is discovered what is wrong. But it is exciting to know we can begin to start reading your thoughts again.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the chest pains and a weekend in the hospital. I'm glad that you will be posting again soon.

laura

Doug said...

Dr. D, hurry back, we're board.
-Doug Martin

Johnny! said...

I hear a good vodka will cure chest pain.


Really.


No, really.

Anonymous said...

Possible indigestion brought on by the dinosaur feasting on an untamed fundmentalist? They do tend to have that gamey taste that lingers and cause some acid reflux.

Many prayers for long life.

Don Bradley